For more similar awesome prawn braai recipes and prawn braai marinades click here! more recipes…
fish braai ideas – this works best with snoek !
- snoek or any other fillet of fish can be use
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- juice of 1 fresh orange
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 100 g of butter
- 1 onion, cut into rings
- 3 green chillies, finely chopped
- about ½ chopped lemon
- few drops of olive oil
- Lay a big enough piece of strong foil on the table, big enough to cover the fish, or use two layers.
- Put the fish on the foil.
- Rub in the salt, pepper, garlic, butter, lemon juice and orange juice into the fish both sides.
- Layer the onion rings and lemon slices on top of the fish. Put a few drops of olive oil. (about 1 tablespoon)
- Seal the foil properly.
- Braai each side for 25 min on a simmering flame, no open flame!