Delicious and tender Turkish Kaburga (Lamb Ribs) recipe. Seasoned with aromatic spices and baked to perfection, this dish is sure to impress.
- 1 kg lamb ribs
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp pepper paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup water
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, mix together the tomato paste, pepper paste, olive oil, and butter.
- Add the sliced onions and minced garlic to the bowl, and mix well.
- Season the lamb ribs with salt, black pepper, cumin, and paprika. Rub the spice mixture all over the ribs.
- Arrange the seasoned lamb ribs in a baking dish. Pour the onion and tomato paste mixture over the lamb ribs, and spread it evenly.
- Add the water to the baking dish, and cover it with foil.
- Bake the lamb ribs in the preheated oven for 1.5 to 2 hours, or until the meat is tender and falls off the bone.
- Remove the foil, and bake the lamb ribs for another 10 to 15 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
- Serve the lamb ribs hot, garnished with fresh chopped parsley if desired. Enjoy!