- 4 cups heavy cream
- 3 to 4 ounces crumbly Gorgonzola (not creamy or “dolce”)
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Bring the heavy cream to a full boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, then continue to boil rapidly for 45 to 50 minutes, until thickened like a white sauce, stirring occasionally.
- Off the heat, add the Gorgonzola, Parmesan, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Whisk rapidly until the cheeses melt and serve warm.
- If you must reheat, warm the sauce over low heat until melted, then whisk vigorously until the sauce comes together.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!