- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a saucepan over high heat, blend raspberry jam, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, malt vinegar, hot pepper sauce, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes, or until thickened.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!