Skip to content
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 1½ cups 2% milk
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 1tsp.minced garlic or garlic paste
- Heat a small pan over medium-low heat. Add 4 Tbsp. butter and allow to melt. Saute 1 tsp. minced garlic with the butter.
- Once melted, mix in ¼ cup flour and stir it into a paste to create a roux.
- Slowly add 1½ cups milk. Add it gradually and stir continuously to prevent lumps from forming. Stir each time you add milk and allow it to thicken before adding more.
- Once the sauce simmers, remove it from heat and stir in ½ cup grated Parmesan. Serve over chicken, steak, and more!