- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp whole grain mustard or mustard of choice
- salt and freshly cracked black pepperto taste
- chopped chives if desired
- In the same pan that you browned the steak, deglaze with wine over medium heat, scraping up any brown bits in the pan.
- When the wine has reduced a bit, stir in the mustard and cream. Bring to a gentle simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened to your liking.
Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and stir in chopped chives if desired.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.