For more of the best braai greek salad recipes click here! more recipes…
- 3 baby Lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways
- 3 small red tomatoes, quartered
- 200g grapes
- 1/4 seedless watermelon, diced
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 baby cos lettuce hearts, leaves separated
- 1/3 cup (65g) kalamata olives
- 180g feta, crumbled
- 1 tbs chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Place the baby Lebanese cucumber pieces in a large bowl with the tomatoes, grapes, seedless watermelon, mint leaves and onion, and toss gently to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the vinegar and olive oil well.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the baby cos lettuce leaves in a serving dish.
- Arrange the rest of the salad mixture on top, scatter with olives and crumble over feta.
- Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with parsley to serve.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.