For more of the best braai potato salad recipes, click here! more recipes…
- 1kg baby potatoes
- ¼ cup dill sprigs, roughly chopped
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs Dijonnaise
- 3 tsp honey
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 large cucumber, halved, seeded, diagonally sliced
- 1 large avocado, destoned, sliced
- 100g bag baby spinach
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- Mint leaves, to serve
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to the boil over high heat. Simmer for 8 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine dill, vinegar, mustard and honey with half the oil in a food processor until smooth.
- Heat a chargrill pan over high heat.
- Thickly slice potatoes and combine in a bowl with remaining oil. Season.
- Cook potato on chargrill for 2 minutes each side or until golden.
- Combine potato, cucumber, avocado, spinach and onion on a platter.
- Drizzle dressing over and garnish with mint leaves to serve.
You must be logged in to post a comment.