Skip to content
For more similar awesome braai potato salad recipes click here! more recipes…
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into thick wedges
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup (150g) S&W Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- 2 tbs chilli paste with soya bean oil (available from Asian food shops – substitute chilli jam)
- Zest and juice of 1 lime (we used a microplane)
- 1 chorizo, casing removed, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1 bunch coriander, sprigs picked
- 2 cups watercress
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and arrange sweet potato in a single layer. Drizzle with oil and season. Roast for 25 minutes or until tender and lightly caramelised.
- Meanwhile, to make chilli mayo, place mayonnaise, chilli paste, lime zest and juice in a food processor and whiz until smooth and combined. Season.
- Place chorizo in a non-stick frypan over medium-low heat. Cook, tossing frequently, for 4 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Arrange sweet potato in a large serving dish. Scatter with chorizo, pumpkin seeds, coriander and watercress. Drizzle with chilli mayo to serve.