For more similar fabulous winter braai salads recipes click here! more recipes…
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into thick wedges
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup (150g) S&W Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- 2 tbs chilli paste with soya bean oil (available from Asian food shops – substitute chilli jam)
- Zest and juice of 1 lime (we used a microplane)
- 1 chorizo, casing removed, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1 bunch coriander, sprigs picked
- 2 cups watercress
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and arrange sweet potato in a single layer. Drizzle with oil and season. Roast for 25 minutes or until tender and lightly caramelised.
- Meanwhile, to make chilli mayo, place mayonnaise, chilli paste, lime zest and juice in a food processor and whiz until smooth and combined. Season.
- Place chorizo in a non-stick frypan over medium-low heat. Cook, tossing frequently, for 4 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Arrange sweet potato in a large serving dish. Scatter with chorizo, pumpkin seeds, coriander and watercress. Drizzle with chilli mayo to serve.
Braai Salad salads with a braai salads for braai salads for a braai braai salads south african braai salads salads for braai recipes salad recipes for braai salad recipes for a braai salad recipe for braai salad for braai recipes recipe for braai salads salad for braai recipes recipe for braai salads braai salads recipes braai salads recipe braai salads in south africa braai salad recipes braai braai stand salads with a braai salads for braai salads for a braai braai salads weber braai spit braai salads with braai
Get ingredients for this recipe here!
More Braai salads ideas and braai side dishes
salads with braai Separator salads for braai Separator salads for a braai Separator braai salad Separator salads with braai Separator salads for braai meat Separator salads recipes for braai Separator salads recipe