For more of the best braai salad recipes click here! more recipes…
- 800g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 500g broccoli, cut into florets
- 320g jar marinated goats’ cheese
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 large green apple, cut into thin sticks
- 45g box lemon & herb dukkah
- 1/2 cup natural sliced almonds
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over a high heat. Add cauliflower and return to the boil. Cook for 5 minutes. Add broccoli. Cook for 4 minutes. Drain and refresh in a large bowl of iced water. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Drain ⅓ cup oil from the cheese into a jug. Whisk in 2 tbs lemon juice and parsley. Add to cauliflower mixture with apple and half of the dukkah. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Transfer the cauliflower mixture to a serving platter. Crumble over the cheese, sprinkle with remaining dukkah, almonds and lemon zest. Serve.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!
More Braai salads ideas and braai side dishes
salads with braai Separator salads for braai Separator salads for a braai Separator braai salad Separator salads with braai Separator salads for braai meat Separator salads recipes for braai Separator salads recipe
You must be logged in to post a comment.