Skip to content
For more of the best braai salad recipes click here! more recipes…
- 75g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 50g podded frozen edamame
- 75g (1/2 cup) cooked quinoa
- 75g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh continental parsley leaves
- 2 tsp chopped roasted unsalted almonds
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp hummus
- Select all ingredients
- Steam, boil or microwave broccoli and edamame for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold running water. Drain.
- Arrange the broccoli, edamame, quinoa and tomato in a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with parsley and almonds .
- Drizzle over lemon juice and oil . Season.
- Dollop with hummus to serve.