For more similar fabulous winter braai salads recipes click here! more recipes…
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (150g uncooked), cooled
- 1 (500g) sweet potato, peeled, roughly chopped, roasted, cooled
- Seeds of 1 pomegranate
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1 large carrot, finely shredded
- 2 cooked chicken breast fillets, shredded
- 1 cup (100g) mixed sprouts
ASIAN DRESSING (MAKES 150ML)
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1cm piece ginger, finely grated
- 1 small red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) coconut milk
- 2 tbs apple juice or coconut water
- 1 tbs honey or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp white miso paste
- For the dressing, place all the ingredients in a small food processor and whiz until combined. If not using immediately, transfer to a small jar, secure with a lid and chill for up to 1 week. Shake well to serve.
- Divide the Asian dressing among four 2 cup (500ml) Mason jars. Divide the rice, followed by sweet potato, pomegranate seeds, spinach, carrot, chicken and sprouts among jars, pressing down after adding each ingredient to form separate layers. Seal with lids and chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, tip the contents of each jar into a bowl and gently toss to combine.
Braai Salad salads with a braai salads for braai salads for a braai braai salads south african braai salads salads for braai recipes salad recipes for braai salad recipes for a braai salad recipe for braai salad for braai recipes recipe for braai salads salad for braai recipes recipe for braai salads braai salads recipes braai salads recipe braai salads in south africa braai salad recipes braai braai stand salads with a braai salads for braai salads for a braai braai salads weber braai spit braai salads with braai
Get ingredients for this recipe here!
More Braai salads ideas and braai side dishes
salads with braai Separator salads for braai Separator salads for a braai Separator braai salad Separator salads with braai Separator salads for braai meat Separator salads recipes for braai Separator salads recipe
You must be logged in to post a comment.