For more similar fabulous braai salads recipes click here! more recipes…
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 anchovies
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 lb. mixed heirloom tomatoes
- 4 mini seedless cucumbers
- 1 small red onion
- 1 jar pepperoncini (small green hot peppers)
- 1 c. crumbled Greek feta cheese
- 2 small heads baby Romaine or Bibb lettuce
- Dressing: Whisk vinegar, anchovies, garlic, oregano, olives, and pepper in a medium bowl until combined. Slowly whisk in olive oil until emulsified. Set aside.
- Salad: In a large mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, peperoncini, and feta; add dressing and toss.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving platter. Top with tomato salad.