For more similar fabulous braai salads recipes click here! more recipes…
FOR THE SALAD
- 1 pt. grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced into half moons
- 1 c. halved kalamata olives
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 c. crumbled feta
FOR THE DRESSING
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- Make salad: In a large bowl, stir together tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and red onion. Gently fold in feta.
- In a small bowl, make dressing: Combine vinegar, lemon juice, and oregano and season with salt and pepper. Slowly add olive oil, whisking to combine.
- Drizzle dressing over salad.