For more similar fantastic braai sosatie recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1/4 c. pineapple juice
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 5 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 c. Cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 Large bell peppers, cut into pieces
- 1 Medium red onion, cut into pieces
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Whisk together pineapple juice, low-sodium soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, and ginger. Pour into a large resealable bag and add chicken. Let marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Thread chicken, pineapple, peppers, and onion onto skewers. (Discard bag with marinade.)
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush each skewer with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill skewers, turning occasionally, until chicken is nicely charred and cooked through, about 12 minutes. Serve with lime wedges.
sosatie braai – braai sosatie recipes – braai sosaties marinade – braai sosatie recipe chicken – chicken sosatie braai recipes – braai sosatie recipes
Get ingredients for this recipe here!