For more similar fantastic pork braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1 rack St Louis Style Ribs or baby back
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2-3 teaspoons chipotle chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- BBQ Sauce, choose your favorite- I like to use this
- With a knife, remove the membrane on the back of the ribs. Rinse and pat dry the ribs.
- Brush front and backs of ribs with honey.
- Combine chipotle chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and sprinkle on ribs, using about 75% on the meaty side of the ribs.
- Wrap ribs in a double layer of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees. Place ribs on a baking sheet and place in oven for 2 hours and 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly before proceeding. Or you can refrigerate them overnight.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Remove rack of ribs from aluminum foil and brush both sides with BBQ sauce.
- Place on grill meaty side down and grill until you get nice char marks, about 5-10 minutes. Flip over and grill another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with additional BBQ Sauce.
pork braai – pork braai recipes – braai pork marinade – pork braai ideas – pork sosatie braai recipes – braai pork recipes and ideas
Get ingredients for this recipe here!