For more similar awesome Potato Braai Salad recipes click here! more recipes…
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed (about 2 lb.)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced into half moons
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- 1/2 c. crumbled feta
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped parsley
FOR THE DRESSING
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. ground paprika
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 220°. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss sweet potatoes and red onion in oil then season with salt and pepper.
- Distribute them evenly on sheet in a single layer. Bake until tender, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes then transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, make dressing: In a small bowl or in a medium liquid measuring cup, whisk together vinegar, mustard, honey, and spices. Gradually pour in oil, whisking constantly until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss sweet potatoes with dressing, cranberries, feta, and parsley. Serve warm or at room temperature.
For more similar awesome braai salad recipes click here! more recipes…
You must be logged in to post a comment.