For more similar fantastic pork braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 750g pork tenderloin
- 2 spring onions, white and pale green parts only, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk lemon zest, brown sugar, paprika, cumin, and salt. Stir in oil to create a paste. Spread paste all over pork.
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat; preheat 5 minutes, or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill pork, turning occasionally with tongs, until charred and an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 145°, about 20 minutes. (For larger tenderloins, bake in a 400º oven until desired temperature is reached, 15 to 25 minutes more.) Let rest 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir scallions, parsley, oil, garlic, vinegar, oregano, and red pepper; season with salt and black pepper.
- Slice pork and arrange on a platter. Spoon herb sauce over top to serve.