Skip to content
For more similar fantastic braai pocket recipes click here! more recipes…
- 20 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 4 200g skin-on salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp. butter, divided
- 2 lemons, sliced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Torn fresh dill, for garnish
- Lay two pieces of foil on a flat surface.
- Place five spears of asparagus on foil and top with a fillet of salmon, 1 tablespoon butter, and two slices lemon.
- Loosely wrap, then repeat with remaining ingredients until you have four packets total.
- Heat grill on high. Add foil packets to grill and grill until salmon is cooked through and asparagus is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with dill and serve.