For more similar fantastic braai foil pocket recipes click here! more recipes…
- 450g . store-bought gnocchi, uncooked
- 4 ears corn, shucked and kernels removed from cob (or 3 cups frozen corn, thawed)
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 c. unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 2 cloves garlic
- Kosher salt
- Red pepper flakes
- 3/4 c. dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/4 c. finely chopped fresh basil
- Grated Parmesan, for serving
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat grill over medium- high heat. Cut 4 sheets of foil about 12 inches long.
- Divide gnocchi, corn, tomatoes, butter, and garlic evenly over the foil. Season each packet with ¼ teaspoon salt and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Drizzle the white wine evenly among each packet.
- Fold foil packets crosswise over the gnocchi mixture to completely cover the food. Roll top and bottom edges to seal.
- Place foil packets on the grill and cook until tomatoes burst and gnocchi is cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle each packet with basil, parmesan, and black pepper, and serve.
foil braai – braai foil recipes – braai foil pockets – steak braai pockets – foil pockets braai recipes – braai steak recipes and ideas
Get ingredients for this recipe here!