Skip to content
For more similar awesome steak braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- 250g. sirloin steak, cut into 1″ cubes
- 250g. shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 2 ears corn, each cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1 c. grape tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, cut into thick slices
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Heat grill to high. Cut 4 sheets of foil about 24cm long.
- Divide steak, shrimp, corn, tomatoes, onion, lime, and garlic between each foil pack. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with Old Bay, fresh thyme, cumin, and black pepper.
- Fold each foil pack crosswise over to completely cover the food mixture. Roll top and bottom edges to seal.
- Place foil packs on the grill and cook until shrimp is cooked through and steak is finished to your desired doneness, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with lime wedges.