For more similar fabulous chicken braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 4 chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, garlic, and dried herbs, and season generously with salt and pepper. Reserve ¼ cup.
- Add chicken to the bowl and toss to combine. Let marinate at least 20 minutes and up to overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Add chicken and grill, basting with reserved marinade, until cooked through, 6 minutes per side.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon wedge before serving.
How hot should my grill be for chicken breasts?
Depending on the size of your chicken breasts, a two-zone (that means two temperature) fire is the way to go. If you have really small chicken breasts, you can get away with a medium-high heat, because by the time you have nice grill marks on both sides the chicken will be cooked through as well. For larger chicken breasts, get your sear marks on both sides over high heat, then move them to a medium-low heat to finish cooking.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!
chicken on the braai – braai marinade for chicken – braai chicken marinade – braai chicken – chicken braai recipes – chicken braai recipe – braai recipes
You must be logged in to post a comment.