For more similar fantastic Braai Foil Pocket recipes click here! more recipes…
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 c. grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 ears corn / mielies, kernels stripped
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Heat grill to high. Cut 4 sheets of foil about 25cm long.
- Top each piece of foil with chicken breast, tomatoes, corn, and garlic. Drizzle each with oil and top with a pat of butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold foil packets crosswise over chicken and roll top and bottom edges to seal.
- Grill until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve topped with basil.
foil braai – braai foil recipes – braai foil pockets – chicken braai pockets – foil pockets braai recipes – braai chicken recipes and ideas
Get ingredients for this recipe here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.