For more similar delicious braai burger recipes and braai burger marinades click here! more recipes…
- 1/2 KG beef mince
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 3 slices cheese, such as cheddar
- 3 hamburger buns
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- Iceberg lettuce
- Minced white onion
- some dill pickles
- Tomato Sauce and Mayo mixed, half and half
- Shape beef into 3 equal-sized patties, about 2cm wider than the bun. Season both sides of each patty liberally with salt and pepper. Press a wide, shallow indent into the center of each burger.
- Heat grill to high. Grill patties until a crust develops and they’re no longer pink, around 6 minutes. Flip and immediately brush with melted butter on top of each patty. Cook 3 minutes more then add cheese. Continue cooking to desired doneness, 3 minutes more for medium.
- Sandwich burgers between buns with desired fixings.