For more similar awesome desserts for braai recipes click here! more braai dessert broodjies recipes…
Braai Dessert broodjies, combing the best of broodjies and dessert!
Dessert Braaibroodjie Ingredients
- 8 slices country white bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 to 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped or broken into pieces
- 3 or 4 small bananas, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
- Preheat a grill to medium heat.
- Lay the slices of bread on a clean work surface and spread butter onto one side of each piece.
- Flip 4 of the buttered slices over and spread 2 tablespoons of the peanut butter onto each slice. Divide the chocolate evenly over the peanut butter, then arrange banana slices on top of the chocolate.
- Top each with a remaining slice of bread, buttered side facing out. Place 2 sandwiches at a time onto the grill and cook for 3 minutes or just until chocolate has melted, turning so that you get nice grill mark on both sides. Repeat with 2 remaining sandwiches.