A tangy Prawn bbq idea perfect for summer
For more similar awesome fish braai recipes and prawn braai ideas, braai marinades click here! more recipes…
Summer Braai Recipe Ideas, Fish Braai Recipes, Prawn Braai Recipes, The Best Braai ideas, The best Braai Sosatie Recipes and Ideas
fish braai ideas
- 3 c. cubed pineapple
- 1/2 kg. prawns, peeled and deveined
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat grill to medium heat and place wooden skewers in water to soak. Alternate skewering pineapple and prawns until all are used, then place on a large baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, chili sauce, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes and season with salt.
- Whisk until combined and brush all over skewers.
- Place skewers on grill and cook, flipping once, until prawns are cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes total.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions before serving.