For more similar awesome braai dessert recipes click here! more braai dessert recipes…
A fruity and tropical dessert!
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- Dash salt
- 6 medium peaches or nectarines, halved and pitted
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, honey and salt; cook and stir over low heat until blended, 2-3 minutes. Reserve 1/3 cup mixture for brushing peaches.
- Bring remaining mixture to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir just until mixture begins to thicken slightly (do not overcook), 4-6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Brush peaches with some of the reserved balsamic mixture. Grill, covered, on an greased rack over medium heat until caramelized, brushing occasionally with remaining reserved balsamic mixture, 6-8 minutes on each side. Serve with glaze and, if desired, ice cream.