For more similar awesome braai dessert recipes click here! more braai dessert recipes…
A quick and simple braai dessert!
- One bunch ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp brown cinnamon
- 1/4 tspn nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ice cream or frozen yogurt to serve
- spring of mint
- Slice the bananas in half, with the skin on. Cut with the curve of the banana so they will lay flat on the grill.
- Grill on both sides, with the skin up and then facing down. The skin of the bananas will turn black and you will get nice grill marks on the bananas themselves.
- Sprinkle the bananas with cinnamon and the sugar and let the sugar melt and caramelize on the grill.
- Serve with ice cream or frozen yogurt for a fun, flavorful dessert!