Braai Salad salads with a braai salads for braai salads for a braai braai salads south african braai salads salads for braai recipes salad recipes for braai salad recipes for a braai salad recipe for braai salad for braai recipes recipe for braai salads salad for braai recipes recipe for braai salads braai salads recipes braai salads recipe braai salads in south africa braai salad recipes braai braai stand salads with a braai salads for braai salads for a braai braai salads weber braai spit braai salads with braa Braai potatoe saladi
For more similar awesome braai potato salad recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1kg. baby red and gold potatoes, scrubbed
- Kosher salt
- 250g. crème fraîche, at room temp
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced, plus more for topping
- 3/4 c. packed fresh basil, thinly sliced, plus more for serving
- Place potatoes in large pot and add enough water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon salt, then reduce heat and gently simmer until tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Drain and run under cold water to cool slightly, then spread out to dry. When cool enough to handle, cut potatoes in half.
- In large bowl, whisk together crème fraîche, mustard, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add potatoes and gently toss to coat, then fold in scallions and basil.
- Let sit 30 minutes or refrigerate up to overnight. Sprinkle with additional scallions and basil before serving.