For more similar braai potato salad recipes click here! more recipes…
Braai Potato Salad Ideas, Braai Salad Recipe Ideas, Braai Side Dish Recipe Ideas, Summer Braai Recipe Ideas, Vegan Braai Salad Recipe Ideas
- 3 lb. Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1″ chunks
- 3/4 c. Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. grainy mustard
- 4 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. cornichon pickles, drained and thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 5 large hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 c. finely chopped parsley
- To a large saucepot of salted water, add potatoes. Partially cover; heat to boiling on high. Reduce heat to maintain simmer. Cook 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain well; let cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir yogurt, oil, mustard, and 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add potatoes to dressing; toss until well-coated.
- Fold in celery, pickles, and red onion. Then gently fold in eggs and parsley. Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day.
For more similar awesome braai salad recipes click here! more recipes…
Braai Salad salads with a braai salads for braai salads for a braai braai salads south african braai salads salads for braai recipes salad recipes for braai salad recipes for a braai salad recipe for braai salad for braai recipes recipe for braai salads salad for braai recipes recipe for braai salads braai salads recipes braai salads recipe braai salads in south africa braai salad recipes braai braai stand salads with a braai salads for braai salads for a braai braai salads weber braai spit braai salads with braai
You must be logged in to post a comment.