Garlic-Anchovy Roasted Lamb
-1 leg of lamb (3-4 lbs)
-1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
-3 cloves garlic, minced
-2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
-1 teaspoon dried oregano
-1 teaspoon dried thyme
-1 teaspoon dried rosemary
-Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
-1/4 cup white wine
-1/4 cup chicken broth
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, anchovy fillets, oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
3. Place the lamb in a roasting pan and rub the olive oil mixture over the entire surface of the lamb.
4. Pour the white wine and chicken broth into the bottom of the roasting pan.
5. Roast in the preheated oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the lamb is cooked to your desired doneness.
6. Remove from the oven and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!