Use a combination of shredded cabbage, carrots, and green onions. Dress with a mixture of rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and honey. Add some sesame seeds for extra crunch.
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, and thinly sliced green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and honey until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss until the vegetables are well coated.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of the slaw and serve immediately.
- Enjoy your delicious Asian Slaw as a side dish or as a topping for burgers and sandwiches!
Note: You can adjust the amount of soy sauce and honey to suit your taste