Creamy garlic and herb sauce with mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, dill, and parsley: This creamy and herbaceous sauce is great on grilled vegetables or as a dip for chips and crackers.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, minced garlic, chopped fresh dill, and chopped fresh parsley.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the sauce sit for about 10-15 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Use the sauce as a dipping sauce for vegetables or as a topping for grilled meats.
Enjoy your delicious homemade creamy garlic and herb sauce with mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, dill, and parsley!