Transform your grilled meats with this zesty Lemon and Garlic Marinade! This simple yet delicious marinade is made with olive oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice, minced garlic, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper. It will infuse your chicken, beef, or fish with a tangy and flavorful taste that will have your taste buds singing. Perfect for summer barbecues or weeknight dinners, this marinade is easy to make and will take your grilling game to the next level.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Whisk together all of the ingredients for your chosen marinade in a bowl.
- Place your meat of choice in a resealable plastic bag or a shallow dish.
- Pour the marinade over the meat, making sure it is coated evenly.
- Seal the bag or cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Cook the meat on the braai or grill until it is cooked to your desired level of doneness.