Skip to content
For more of the best braai broodjies recipes click here! more recipes…
- 4 bread rolls
- 2 cans of tuna, drained
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat your braai or grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut the bread rolls in half and remove some of the soft bread from the center of each half to make room for the filling.
- In a bowl, mix together the drained tuna, chopped red onion, chopped green pepper, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon the tuna mixture into the bread rolls, filling them up evenly.
- Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese over the top of each bread roll.
- Place the bread rolls on the braai or grill and cook for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately.