Skip to content
- Juice of 2 limes, plus more wedges for serving
- 1/4 c.red enchilada sauce
- 2 tbsp.taco seasoning mix
- 2 tbsp.vegetable oil
- 1 tsp.garlic powder
- 1 lb.medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, enchilada sauce, taco seasoning, vegetable oil, and garlic powder and season with pepper.
- Add shrimp and toss until completely coated.
- Marinate 20 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Skewer shrimp and grill until pink and charred, 3 minutes per side.
- Garnish with cilantro and squeeze with more lime before serving.