Skip to content
For more of the best braai greek salad recipes click here! more recipes…
- 2 red beefsteak tomatoes
- 2 yellow beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. white balsamic or regular balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. Freshly ground pepper
- 3 oz. feta cheese
- 12 pitted kalamata olives
- 2 c. baby arugula
- In a bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, kosher salt, and freshly ground pepper. Add cherry tomatoes to the dressing.
- Arrange beefsteak tomato slices on a serving plate.
- With a slotted spoon, scatter cherry tomatoes on top.
- Sprinkle tomatoes with feta cheese and olives.
- Toss arugula with remaining dressing in bowl, then scatter arugula on top of salad.
- Serve with grilled Italian bread.