For more the best foil braai pocket recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1 piece ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 red onions, cut into 1/2″ half moons
- 4 salmon pieces (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Make sauce: In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and honey.
- Prepare 12″-x-18″ heavy duty foil pieces. Place a handful of onions and a piece of salmon, skin side down, in the center of the foil and generously spoon over sauce. Divide bell peppers and broccoli to surround the salmon, then close foil over it and crimp each edge tightly. Repeat for remaining foil packets.
- Place foil packets on braai, cover with lid and bake for 20 minutes—carefully open foil packets as steam will escape. Garnish with green onions and serve immediately.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.