For more similar awesome chicken braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1 kg. chicken wings
- 240 ml pickle juice
- 2 tbsp. bourbon
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped dill
- Sliced pickles, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine wings and pickle juice. Let marinate in fridge at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours. Drain wings and pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 220°C and line a large rimmed baking tray with a metal rack. In a small bowl, whisk together bourbon, honey, brown sugar, and spices and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the wings in bourbon-honey, then transfer to prepared baking tray. Season wings with salt and pepper. Bake until crispy, about 50 minutes.
- Transfer baked wings to a serving plate and sprinkle with dill. Serve with pickles and a dipping sauce.
You must be logged in to post a comment.