Skip to content
For more of the best braai potato salad recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1kg baby chat potatoes
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 preserved lemon quarters, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup (50g) finely grated parmesan
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped, plus extra leaves to serve
- 5 fresh jalapeños, finely chopped
- 150g feta, thinly sliced
- 6 baby cucumbers, thinly sliced into rounds
- Place potatoes in a saucepan of cold salted water over medium-high heat and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 15-20 minutes until tender. Drain, cool completely and set aside.
- Place lemon juice, preserved lemon, oil and parmesan in a blender and whiz until thick and emulsified.
- Transfer to a large bowl and stir through parsley and jalapeño. Season, then stir in potato.
- Place feta in a serving bowl and top with potato mixture, baby cucumber and extra parsley to serve.