For more of the best braai salad recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1kg small chat potatoes
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 5 spring onions, thinly sliced on an angle
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup (75g) pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 cup (80g) shaved parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Place the potatoes in a baking dish.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil, season and cover with foil. Bake for 50-60 minutes, until tender. Allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine 2 tablespoons oil, spring onion, garlic, parsley, oregano and olives in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill pan on high heat. Halve potatoes, drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil and season. Grill for 5 minutes each side, turning occasionally, until heated through and charred.
- Transfer potatoes to a large serving bowl, then pour over the dressing and toss to coat well. Scatter with the parmesan, then serve warm.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!
More Braai salads ideas and braai side dishes
salads with braai Separator salads for braai Separator salads for a braai Separator braai salad Separator salads with braai Separator salads for braai meat Separator salads recipes for braai Separator salads recipe
You must be logged in to post a comment.