For more of the best braai salad recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1.5kg baby potatoes
- 300g sugar snap peas, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 1 small fennel, shaved, fronds reserved
- 1 bunch radishes, ends trimmed, quartered
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- 1 cup watercress sprigs
Green goddess dressing
- 1/4 cup (75g) reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 2 tbsp finely chopped tarragon
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Place over high heat and bring to the boil.
- Cook for 10-12 mins or until the potatoes are tender. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Cut into quarters.
- Meanwhile, cook the sugar snap peas in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 2 mins or until bright green and tender.
- Refresh under cold water. Drain well.
- To make the green goddess dressing, place mayonnaise, yoghurt, anchovy, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, chives, tarragon and mint in a food processor. Process until mixture is smooth. Season.
- Combine potato, peas, fennel, radish, rocket, watercress and half the dressing in a bowl. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Drizzle with the remaining dressing and sprinkle with the reserved fennel fronds.