Skip to content
For more similar delicious braai burger recipes and braai burger marinades click here! more recipes…
- 4 hamburger patties
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices pepper jack
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/4 c. cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 Hamburger buns
- Heat braai to high. Season burger patties with salt and pepper and grill until pink, 6 minutes per side for medium. Add cheese and let melt, 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mash avocados. Add tomatoes, jalapeños, and lime juice and season with salt and pepper (and a little tabasco if you like it spicey).
- Assemble burger: Add patty and guacamole to buns and serve.