For more similar awesome fish braai recipes and prawn braai ideas, braai marinades click here! more recipes…
fish braai ideas
- 1/2 kg large Prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 smoked andouille sausages, thinly sliced
- 2 ears of corn, each cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1 lb. red bliss potatoes, chopped into 1-in pieces
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. braai spice seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1 lemon, sliced into thin wedges
- 4 tbsp. butter
- Preheat grill over high heat, or preheat oven to 225°. Cut 4 sheets of foil about 12 inches long. Divide shrimp, garlic, sausage, corn, and potatoes evenly over the foil sheets. Drizzle with oil, then add braai seasoning and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine. Top each mixture with parsley, lemon and a tablespoon of butter each.
- Fold foil packets crosswise over the shrimp boil mixture to completely cover the food. Roll top and bottom edges to seal them closed.
- Place foil packets on braai and cook until just cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes (or transfer to oven and bake for 20 minutes).