For more similar awesome braai potato salad recipes click here! more recipes…
braai salad ideas, braai potato salad, braai side dishes, Summer Braai Recipe Ideas, Vegan Braai Salad Recipe Ideas
- 1 cup water
- 1KG Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled and cut into 1-in. cubes (about 6 cups)
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (from 1 stalk)
- 1/4 cup chopped cornichons
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
Braai Salad Directions
- Pour water into a programmable pressure multicooker (such as Instant Pot). Place potato cubes in a steamer basket, and place inside cooker.
- Place eggs on top of potatoes. Cover cooker with lid, and lock in place. Turn steam release handle to SEALING position.
- Select MANUAL/PRESSURE COOK setting. Select HIGH pressure for 3 minutes. (It will take 15 to 20 minutes for cooker to come up to pressure before cooking begins.)
- Carefully turn steam release handle to VENTING position, and let steam fully escape (float valve will drop). (This will take 1 to 2 minutes.) Remove lid from cooker.
- Remove potatoes and eggs from cooker. Gently transfer eggs to a bowl filled with ice water. Let potatoes and eggs stand until cool enough to handle, about 5 minutes.
- While potatoes and eggs cook, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, celery seeds, and pepper in a large bowl. Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Add warm potatoes to mayonnaise mixture in bowl; toss gently to coat. Stir in chopped celery, cornichons, chives, and dill. Peel cooled eggs, and chop; gently stir into potato mixture. Serve warm or at room temperature.