For more similar awesome braai salad recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1 kg. assorted heirloom tomatoes
- 400g . fresh goat cheese or feta
- 1 c. fresh tart cherries, pitted and cut into halves
- 1 c. packed fresh basil leaves, torn
- 6 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Champagne vinegar
- flaky sea salt
- Core and slice any large tomatoes, reserving juices. Cut cherry or grape tomatoes into halves, reserving juices. Arrange tomatoes on large serving platter.
- Crumble goat cheese all over tomatoes, then top with cherries and basil. Whisk together olive oil, vinegar and any reserved juices; drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with 3/4 teaspoon salt.