Upgrade a simple coleslaw with homemade ranch dressing is a great recipe for and braai.
- 1/2 small head green cabbage (about 12 oz)cored and thinly sliced
- 2 Persian cucumbers, cut into matchsticks
- 4 oz. sugar snap peas, thinly sliced on a bias
- 1/2 c. ranch dressing 2 small carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced on a bias 1 bunch radishes, cut into matchsticks
- Chopped fresh dill, for serving
- In large bowl, toss cabbage, cucumbers, and sugar snap peas with ranch dressing to coat, then toss with carrots, scallions, and radishes.
- Serve sprinkled with dill if desired.