#TeriyakiStyleShortRibs #BBQ #GrillRecipe #Tasty #Yummy
This Teriyaki-Style Short Ribs recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is sure to be a hit at any barbecue. The flavorful marinade gives the ribs a sweet and savory flavor that is sure to please. The ribs are cooked on a preheated grill over medium-high heat until they are cooked through and the sauce has caramelized. Enjoy with your favorite side dishes and a cold beer!
– 2 pounds short ribs
– 1/2 cup soy sauce
– 1/4 cup mirin
– 2 tablespoons brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon grated ginger
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons sesame oil
– 1 teaspoon black pepper
– Sliced green onions, for garnish
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the soy sauce, mirin, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, and black pepper.
2. Place the short ribs in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over the top. Turn to coat the ribs evenly and allow to sit for at least 30 minutes.
3. Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
4. Place the ribs on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Baste the ribs with the reserved marinade every few minutes.
5. Remove the ribs from the grill and place on a plate. Garnish with the sliced green onions.
6. Serve the ribs with your favorite sides and enjoy.
7. Leftover ribs can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
8. Reheat in the microwave or on the grill before serving. Enjoy!