#CurryInfusedShortRibs #BBQ #Grilling #Curry #Flavorful
This braai grill recipe for Curry-Infused Short Ribs is an easy and flavorful way to enjoy a summertime favorite. The marinade is made with a combination of curry powder, garlic, onions, and lemon juice, which gives the ribs a rich and flavorful taste. The ribs are then slow-grilled over a medium-high heat for about 1 hour, until they are tender and juicy.
– 4 pounds of beef short ribs
– 2 tablespoons curry powder
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 onions, chopped
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine the curry powder, garlic, onions, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
2. Place the short ribs in the bowl, and mix until the ribs are evenly coated with the marinade.
3. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
4. Preheat your braai grill to medium-high heat.
5. Place the ribs on the grill, and cook for about 25 minutes, turning them occasionally.
6. Reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook for an additional 30 minutes, or until the ribs are tender and juicy.
7. Serve the ribs with your favorite sides.