Soy-Ginger Glazed Short Ribs
#SoyGinger #ShortRibs #Braai #Grill #Glazed
This delicious braai grill recipe for soy-ginger glazed short ribs will tantalize your taste buds with the perfect combination of sweet, salty and savory. The soy-ginger glaze is easy to make and perfectly complements the flavor of the short ribs. The ribs need to be cooked slowly on the grill for the best results.
- 4 lbs boneless beef short ribs
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (200°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, black pepper, cumin, and red pepper flakes. Mix until well combined.
- Brush both sides of the short ribs with the vegetable oil.
- Place the ribs on the grill and cook for 8-10 minutes per side, or until an internal temperature of 75°C is reached.
- Brush the ribs with the soy-ginger glaze and cook for an additional 5 minutes per side, or until an internal temperature of 77°C is reached.
- Remove ribs from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the ribs and serve with the remaining glaze.